From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Todd Hofert
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 8:42 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange - Send As

correct.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 8:27 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

And when it arrives at its destination these 'secondary' addresses are showing as the sender in that configuration?

On 1/6/06, Todd Hofert <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I have one user account and one mailbox. In AD you do have to add these additional e-mail addresses to that single user account on the e-mail address tab of the user properties. The e-mail addresses are legitimate not spoofed.