From: Tom Kern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 1:47 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Exchange store size

I checked Google and all I get are links to check the size of one mailbox.

I'm trying to avoid explorer.

I have a lot of exchange servers and i'd just like to get the size of each store in each storage group on each server.

Explorer would kill me and ESM only gives you per mailbox size.

I'm not profficent in CDO.
ExBPA actually gives you the size of every store together in your entire Org without giving you a per server or store stat.

I just thought there was a tool that can do something this basic already available.

Deji, sorry for how basic this question sounds. I wouldn't bug this list(the way i used to) without doing some research first and i honestly couldn't come up with anything.

My apologies.
Thanks alot