I was wondering if anyone else has lost control of the auto-updating feature
of windows xp?  When I go into the control panel of almost all of my window
xp pro computer the auto-update settings are grayed out and unable to change
them.  Did this "feature" come down in a windows update or is it some
dormant setting that was for some reason activated?  Any help on this?  It's
driving me bonkers!

Chris Neves
Assistant Technology Coordinator
Glendive Public Schools
(406) 377-5265 ext 198
What is so wrong with reinventing the wheel?  What about inventing fire over
and over?

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]