Right, so that policy is processed by the computer, and thus is subject to LSDOU. It does not effect the actual GPO where its set.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matheesha Weerasinghe
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:53 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO refresh interval

Sorry I should have been more specific. The "group policy refresh interval for computers" setting in the Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/System/Group Policy if configured at LSDOU levels for a computer or user, how is it used? Is the refresh value configured on each policy applicable to each individual GPO or is the net result value from LSDOU used?

Thanks

M@