I did.
No go.
I selected the "load predefined" and return deleted objects.
I  also used the OID for the ldap control manually.

Both didn't work.

Load Predefined just gives me linkTrackOMTEntry objects.

Manually putting in that control gives me-
**Searching...
ldap_search_ext_s(ld, "DC=opandco,DC=com", 2, "(isDeleted=*).", NULL,  0, svrCtrls, ClntCtrls, 0, 0 ,&msg)
Error: Search: Filter Error. <87>
Server error:
Error<94>: ldap_parse_result failed: No result present in message
Getting 0 entries:

Thanks