I'm running IE7 from Vista build 5270 and activedir.org looks fine.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:53 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

Still looks blank using IE7

Cheers

On 1/10/06, Rich Milburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just checked it, at 8:38 AM and at 8:35 AM, Central time.

Rich

Oh and it was blank.

Rich Milburn
MCSE, Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
Sr Network Analyst, Field Platform Development
Applebee's International, Inc.
4551 W. 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207
913-967-2819
"I love the smell of red herrings in the morning" - anonymous