Thanks Laura.  I actually had looked in the spreadsheet, but must have
missed it.  Just tried it and works great.

Scott Klassen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura E. Hunter
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:36 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Looking for group policy setting

Computer Settings\Administrative Templates\System\Logon

A good resource here is the Policy Settings.xls spreadsheet
downloadable from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7821C32F-DA15-438D-
8E48-45915CD2BC14&displaylang=en
(watch wrapping on that URL). Gives you a list of all the GPO settings
that are available, where they're located in the tree, and what OSs
they are supported by.

- Laura

--
Laura E. Hunter