Devon-

To a certain extent is varies based on your business requirements. There are
basic things though:

Computers
Users
Groups
Contacts.

My standard for OUs is something like this

CookieCutter Division
--Computes
----Workstations
----Laptops
----Servers
--Users
----Employees
----Contractors
----Temporary
--Groups
--Contacts

I let people create OUs under the bottom most OU in each subtree and do
whatever to the relevant objects. I provision users centrally so I don't
delegate exchange. It's way easier to have some sort of central exchange
provisioningysstem or site rather than trying to delegate it.

I have a sript I wrote that creates the OU structure, groups, and delegates
various rights, you're welcome to a copy if you want it. You'll have to modify
it for your organization, but, it's a good start.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

c - 312.731.3132