From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich Milburn
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 8:43 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Congrat Jorge !!!!!

Yes I had you confused with someone but I figured it out now.  Hope you can make it to Redmond this year J

Mostly it’s the MSDN or TN+ subs that come through, though there can be a fair bit there.  I think my network guys wish my MSDN shipment was bigger though, because I always top the list on bandwidth usage from downloading from MSDN J

Rich Milburn
MCSE, Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
Sr Network Analyst, Field Platform Development
Applebee's International, Inc.

4551 W. 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207
913-967-2819
”I love the smell of red herrings in the morning” - anonymous