From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron Visser
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:44 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD computer accounts being removed

Gary, Brian,

I do not use Sysprep on my images and have yet to come across any problems, but there may be one big difference with my images, before I ghost them or create the image I put the said machine into a workgroup and then create image.  After I have imaged a computer I log on and change the Computer Name reboot and then join the domain with the new computer name, should I be using Sysprep?

And Brenda I have experienced your problem but I have never noticed the accounts actually being out of AD, anyways most times for me a simple reboot works although I have had to actually ghost computers in order to rejoin the domain because I do not have any local accounts active on my computers in the school, makes it a little safer J but with that comes more work L