Sähköpostiosoitteeni muuttuu 31.12.2005, käyttäjätunnusosa pysyy entisenä, uusi
toimialuetunnus on PKSSK.FI. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
--- Begin Message ---
I'm sure you did, Rich. And i apologize for the inconvenience with
attachments.. But I guess it's like that here where the temperature is about
minus 13 degrees fahrenheit.. if someone knows what to do, please don't
hesitate to tell me :)

I also got a message like this:
"Symantec Mail Security detected prohibited content in a message sent from your
address
Subject of the message: [ActiveDir] Changing Employee ID from workstation
Recipient of the message: "ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org"
<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>"
Does list have Symantec check perhaps?

Well, back to the point. I have found two solutions (i found the other one
today) to use a vbscript so that it modifies a context menu on ADUC. The first
one you'll find here:
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=169630&seqNum=5&rl=1. The other
(employeeid.vbs)

I'm actually pretty sure that it worked sometimes earlier also from my own
computer but I haven't got it working anymore.

Yst. terveisin Marko