Whether a DC registers a particular SRV, which priority it has, which sites
are covered can all be controlled via Registry changes.  Whether a DC
registers a particular A same as parent record can also be controlled (at
least with 2003 SP1).  So you'll need to clarify exactly what you want to
modify.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx