This is a vbscript we've had in our logon scripts for a while. Don't know if
it is as effective as Shannon's though.

Const TEMPORARY_INTERNET_FILES = &H20&

Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
Set objFolder = objShell.Namespace(TEMPORARY_INTERNET_FILES)
Set objFolderItem = objFolder.Self
strPath = objFolderItem.Path & "\*.*"

objFSO.DeleteFile(strPath)

Phillip Partipilo