Hi everyone.

        I´m having a problem with windows 2003, and I need your help

        We have a shared resource in a widnows 2003 server, we created a DNS Alias to acces it Ex: resource.mydomina.com.br

        When My users try access it, they are prompted a screen to enter user name and password. All security right are correct..

        We had that problem installing Service Pack 1, before running SecurityConfiguration Wizard. But in that Server it is not installed.

        The most strange of all is that we try to acces from another computer it works....    I don´t know what to do......

adriao