*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Creamer, Mark
*Sent:* 02 February 2006 15:47
*To:* ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
*Subject:* RE: [ActiveDir] User Account Lifecyle -- Best Practices

Actually I believe PhD is Doctor of Philosophy, not Psychology.

All in all, interesting article. Here in beaurocracy-central, we have what many used to consider a liberal lockout policy, and then in an interesting twist of post-Sarbanes-Oxley irony, we have a guy doing a Six Sigma project to figure out how to reduce calls to the help desk, which as it turns out, the majority of which are due to account lockouts <sigh>

I wish I had 1 Millionth of the money companies are wasting thanks to our government’s post-Enron/MCI/et al panic. But that’s another story.

*/<mc>/* , not PhD