Joe, maybe you should write a special invoice for Jitendra’s company ;-)

From: joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:38 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Need Script.

Quite honestly this isn't the first time I have heard this. Many companies have an unnatural aversion to products that are free. They want to know what the catch is and they think that just because they pay for something they are getting better support. Of course that simply means they aren't really reading those EULAs. :)

--

O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm