Somewhat OT, but I found a bug with the console TS sessions. Don't use
them to connect to Cisco Unity servers. It hoses the Unity app and
causes some big uglies. Cisco has a tech note on it somewhere IIRC. The
normal TS sessions are OK, though.
Found out the hard way... :-(

Charlie Kaiser
W2K3 MCSA/MCSE/Security, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk
510 595 5083

ail.mail.yahoo.com> - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx