De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Steve Rochford
Envoyé : mercredi 8 février 2006 12:47
À : ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Objet : RE: [ActiveDir] Exchange - ESM - "All Address Lists" and "All Global Address Lists" disappeared

One tiny little point which might be worth adding – don’t try doing this using a remote desktop session as I did the other week. I sat there cursing the machine, confident that I’d got the syntax etc right. It was only much later when I looked at the real console screen that I saw lots of cmd windows which had all opened and were running in the local system context …

Steve