I’m getting the same thing with Derek’s emails in Outlook.  When I view my mailbox in Outlook Web Access, I can see that they have a smime.p7m attachment.  I can download and view the attachment as text however.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Krenceski, William
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:01 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Any Programming courses for Systems Administrators?

The MCSE Gamut helps but it is only really an introduction to AD at best. I have been one of the quiet ones on this board because I am using this listserve for example to learn more about it. I do not know of any classroom environment training that is AD specific. Someone else on this list with more expirence should know for sure....

Hey Derek H I can't open any of your emails. They need a cert or something.

Bill