-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of marwahashem
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:07 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Active Directory & Exchange Server

Dear All,

As i am still new to the exchange & Active Directly .

Now, i have here in My Enviroment one exchange server & One Main Domain
Controller & One Backup Domain Controller .

All the servers are Windows server 2003 Enterprise Edition.

Now, i want to know, how the exchange server knows that when a messages
come
to this user, this user mail box located on this Domain controller or
located on this exchange server ?

for example, i have 2 domain as the following :-

A- KTA.com
B- SUN.KTA.com

Now, the users in KTA has the Domain Controller Named DC1, and we have
the
exchange server responsible about the 2 child domain .

How now, the exchange server knows that ?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Marwa,