From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mr Oteece
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 9:22 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] SSL to ADAM with a vanity URL

Is it possible to setup two ADAM instances and have them both respond to the same "vanity url" over ssl? Both ADAMs are running on the same port. I currently just have a RR DNS record with both entries in it for testing. I have an SSL cert with the new name installed on both systems. Connections without SSL work fine, but SSL binds fail. Is this a supported config? Any ideas why it is not working?