I have a group of users that want to use QuickBooks to track financial
info about the vending machines.

I told them I wouldn't support QuickBooks because they require local
admin rights (I've seen the work arounds, but I'm sick of needing work
arounds)
Then they wanted  Microsoft Small Business Accounting software but my
desktop support guy tested that software and found it required local
admin rights also, now I need to find another option for them that
doesn't require local admin rights.

Does anyone have any QuickBooks alternative options?

Thanks,jb

Jason Benway
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
GHSP
1250 S.Beechtree
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-847-8474
Fax: 616-850-1208

Required space inevitably expands to exceed available space...
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx