From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 9:04 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] permon access

Sorry,

member servers.
remotely.

Thanks

On 2/13/06, Tom Kern <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Thank you very much!!

Thats exactly what I was looking for...

On 2/13/06, Olivarez, Sergio J Mr ANOSC/FCBS < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah sorry bout that!  I realized that after I had already sent it.  Check out the links below maybe they will help!

http://www.windowsitpro.com/WindowsSecurity/Article/ArticleID/16529/16529.html

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;164018

Sergio J. Olivarez - Contractor

GD-NS