From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ryan A. Conrad
Sent: Tue 2006-02-14 17:15
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] W2K3 Std. vs. Ent. for DCs

Jorge,

Are you suggesting that some DCs an be Ent. Ed. and some Std.?  I noticed in the matrix that MIIS integration/support was limited to Ent. Ed., as well as pieces of ADFS.  We presently have an empty root (ignoring why we have it, as I don't want to spark any heated conversations), with several child domains that we are working on eliminating. Forest is at 2003 FFL.

Thanks again!

Ryan