From: Umer Y [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:40 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Ntfrs Errors

Justin, you wouldn't lose your AD data by deleting NTFRS Jet database. AD data is stored in ntds.dit file under Systemroot\Ntds\ folder.

What you would want to do is to copy everything from SYSTEMROOT\SYSVOL\SYSVOL\DOMAIN.com\  to another folder for backup measures, before you perform that action.

If you read the event 13555, it is explains on how to delete jet database as well. Also, restart your NTFRS & NETLOGON services. Stop NTFRS, and NETLOGON, and then start NETLOGON and then NTFRS.

Hope that helps.