From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan A. Conrad
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:45 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Null values in adfind results

adfind -default -f "&(objectcategory=organizationalperson)(!attributename=*)" -csv  should do the trick.

Ryan

I'm looking for null values in several attributes of user objects but the result only returns the attributes where a value is present.  I'd like to have the output in some kind of delimited text file so I can import it into a spreadsheet.

Can adfind do that?  I couldn't find a switch to specify returning null values.

Al Maurer
Service Manager, Naming and Authentication Services
IT | Information Technology
Agilent Technologies
(719) 590-2639; Telnet 590-2639
http://activedirectory.it.agilent.com