-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich Milburn
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:43 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] (off topi) Sound problem

Adrião -
If joe's suggestion for fixing the sound connection object does not work,
try removing the drivers completely, reboot, and see if they detect and
reinstall.  See if there are updated drivers, or simply update the drivers
with the drivers you have (assuming they are not the Windows built-in
drivers - if they are, try to get OEM drivers).  There is more help on this
site (and others I'm sure), and I've pasted an excerpt to get you started...
but it's a good chance that the drivers are corrupted or the card has
failed.  Good luck - Rich

"If you have either of these on any of your sound devices, attempt to remove
everything under Sound Video game controllers and reboot the computer. If
after rebooting the computer you still have the same conflicts, double-click
on the conflicting device and refer to our device manager error code section
giving you additional information on the error code you are experiencing"

Rich Milburn
MCSE, Microsoft MVP - Directory Services Sr Network Analyst, Field Platform
Development Applebee's International, Inc.
4551 W. 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207
913-967-2819
"I love the smell of red herrings in the morning" - anonymous