Hi every body

        I need your help again.

        We’re joining many windows 2000 workstations to our domain. In Windows Xp, we can copy profiles from and user to another (many users log on the same machine).
        How can we migrate windows 2000 ser profiles, and make them work fine, since we have had many problems just copying. Is there any utility to help us? That is a great problem for us, cause users don’t want to lose (of course) their personal settings when creating a new profile

        Thanks

Adrião Ferreira Ramos
Superintendência de Tecnologia da Informação
Depto. de Operações e Infra-estrutura - CII
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(  11 - 3388-8193