Have you removed Authenticated users from the GPO?
-----Original Message-----
From: "Joe Lagreca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:08:10
To:ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] GPO Security Filtering to a group not working

I am trying to implement GPO Security Filtering to groups without any luck.

When I run gpresult on the workstation, I get "Filtering: Denied (Security)".

However I have delegation, I have given the group both read and apply
policy permissions.

When I try GPO Security Filtering for either a single user, or the
built in authenticated users group, it works fine.  I just can't seem
to get it to work with the group I have created.

Has anyone experienced this before or know what I am doing wrong?  I
have tried it with both domain local and global security groups.
Thanks.

Joe