From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 12:00 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Auto move computer

You are misaligning priorities here. Start putting something in place to
create computers in the correct OU the first time. For all things already
created up to this time, try moving them all to the correct OU in one
exercise.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCT
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services