Thanx, I will test it out  :-)
moreover, I will see if I can create a combination of adfind and admod to achieve this.

--
Kamlesh

On 2/28/06, Ulf B. Simon-Weidner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can do this with a simple VBS, LDIF-File or whatever is convenient for you to change AD since you only need to modify the gPLink- and gPOptions-Attributes. Look at the following example from the Technet Scriptcenter:

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps": http://tinyurl.com/44zcz
  Weblog: http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner