Hi Everyone,

I have another requirement and I am not sure how I can do this. One of our Systems Engineers needs to restrict a user account from mapping a drive from any other system in the domain then from the system that we allow it to be logged in on.

In other words he does not want a user logged in with his or hers AD Account, then mapping a drive to the shared resource with the restricted account.

Is this possible?

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
408-765-0437 Direct
408-449-6621 Cell

It seems that there is an upper limit of 1024 characters even in AD2K3

using ADUC.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="">

But, I am told that you can use adsiedit to edit "userWorkstations"

value to add more than 63 machines, though it is not Microsoft

supported.