You could always select the 'Keep printed documents' using the printer properties Window under the Advanced tab. Just be sure to give only authorized users to manage the printers under the security tab.

Hope this helps.

-Nav

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Za Vue
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:07 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] AD printer Auditing and logging

Look at  http://www.czsolution.com/print_management/czprs.htm.

Jason Yaremchuk wrote:

Sorry, should have mentioned this I guess.

I work for a school district, we have many onsite tech support people that are just glorified teachers with minimal computer knowldge. They want to be able to see what student printed a 40 page job and stuff like that. The system log will not cut it in terms of user comprehension. I am trying to give them something where they can simply view all jobs, and the source user. I know it seems trivial but it what I have been asked to provide.

Jason