From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Lagreca
Sent: Freitag, 3. März 2006 19:20
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] ADMT v3 Test Migration possible?

I have just finished installing and configuring ADMT v3, and can't
seem to find the option to do a "Test Migration", just to see if the
operation will work properly.  This was possible with ADMT v2, but
appears to be missing from v3.  Can anyone verify this, or inform me
how to do a test the migration?

BTW, if anyone is interested, I have prepared a detailed how to for
ADMT v3 installation.  I can email it to anyone interested.

Joe