From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rachui, Scott
Sent: Freitag, 3. März 2006 15:24
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] "NTLM Authentication" Security Principal

I have an interest in finding out how many of the users in our primary
forest are authenticating via NTLM instead of Kerberos.  I know that in
Windows 2003 there is a new well-known security principal called "NTLM
Authentication" which dynamically contains the list of people who
authenticated via NTLM.

My question is, does anyone know how to query this security principal so
I could get that list of people?  Even if it's an ever-changing list, a
snapshot at different times would be useful to see volumes.  I was
thinking of comparing that list to the "This Organization" security
principal so I could tell what % of authentication were NTLM.

If there's another way to do this, I'm open to suggestions as well.
Thanks in advance for any comments.

Scott