It sounds like what you really want is to move those records to another server.  I don't recall if this is AD integrated or not, and if so, what the scope of those records is set to.  However, setting up a second server and using zone transfer to that server (for backup purposes) is one way to get all of the records in the zones into text files. You could also use WMI scripts/programs to cull that information or you could realize that if it is AD integrated that data exists elsewhere and that copying it off is not what you want to do.  One other method, which is very much a zone transfer is to use the nslookup ls -d zonename command which puts that information to std i/o. Using dnscmd would be able to gather that information as would a backup (either AD based (see above if that's what you need) or server file based.

If not AD-Integrated, you could just copy the zone files  :)

Am I missing something you need to do?

Al