Our company just changed its name including its domain, and would like
to change also change our Active Directory domain.
Currently we are using our AD just for Exchange. We will join our
workstations which currently are using Novell Netware to AD soon.

Our AD domain:
- Current forest functional level is Windows 2000
- Current domain functional level is Windows 2000 Native.
- All the Active Directory servers are running Windows 2003 + SP1 with
latest updates.
- No clients (workstations or laptops) have been joined to the domain.
- AD is still pristine without any custom modifications.

Our Exchange servers:
- One front-end, two back-end servers all running on Windows 2003
- Front end is Exchange 2003 standard + SP1, back ends are Exchange
2003 enterprise + SP1

Because Exchange Organization Name can not be changed at all, and
while AD domain can be renamed but it may leave some debris behind, I
would like to start with a new AD forest and new Exchange 2003
organization.
The problems now are:
- Migration must be done very quickly (all should be done over the weekend)
- Users with their password should be migrated from the old domain to
the new domain
- Our BlackBerry 4.0 and its users must be able to use the service
before and after the migration.
- Users computers have not joined to the domain. Some scripting may
need to be done for them to have the new Outlook profile.

My questions now, are there any 3rd party tool recommended for this
and what is your preference?
Also do you have any tips regarding Active Directory migration?
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx