Title: Issue creating forest trusts
long shot but are there any isa or nokia/checkpoint units between the boxes, we had to get a patch on the nokia unit because our domain controllers wouldn't communicate correctly because of rpc failues after loading sp1 for windows 2003. There was a change in how the RPC communication works in sp1 and isa 2004 and checlpoint firewalls rpc filter need to be updated.