From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:11 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Configuring PDC Emulator for time source

FWIW: I prefer to synch *all* DCs in the forest with an auth time source. This implies less burden and less dependency on the (root domain) PDC. I work at larger orgs who have internal auth time sources, which are synced from external auth time sources.

In a financial institution, this should also mean less time skew for the clients, since the time hierarchy is flatter than it would be in the default scenario.

neil