Wouldn't it be, Default Domain Policy??

As that will apply to normal workstations.

--
Kamlesh

On 3/21/06, Almeida Pinto, Jorge de <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Check the Default Domain Controllers policy
Computer Configuration
Windows Settings
Security Settings
Local Policies
Security options
Interactive Logon: Prompt user to change password before expiration: 14 days

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>