Hey, that's pretty good! works nicely!

I'm trying to put it all together with other tools, I can get a listing of all homedirectories easily enough, now I can get the owners of specific directories. But one last item. How can I get a listing of all directories if they the shares are hidden with a "$"?
example: my homedirectory is \\ADProd1\1965$, but that doesn't match the "actual" name of the folder.

Doug

"Charlie Kaiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/21/2006 09:44 AM

Please respond to
ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ActiveDir] Script to find owner of home directory

You'll need to escape the backslash characters with a "\5c" (without the
quotes). Use this syntax:
"homedirectory=\5c\5ctconwl11\5chome\5c1973"
Didn't try it with LDP, but it works with ADFind...

Charlie Kaiser
W2K3 MCSA/MCSE/Security, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk