Darren,

I was able to solve my issue by adding the child domain in the global
properties under the forest name inside of LCS.

I had built the system in a child doman, I guess by default only the
root was in the global properties.  Once I added all child domain
names, the clients were able to log on with no problem.

Back to lurking and learning.

Dan

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx