Title: ldifde question

Just add member to the list of attributes.

Wook

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Creamer, Mark
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:29 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] ldifde question

Hi, Using LDIFDE, I’ve been able to export/import users, groups and OUs from and into our test AD, but I’m trying to figure out whether with the group export, can I export their memberships as well? Is there a better way to do that?

This command seems to give me the group names at least…

ldifde -f c:\temp\exportOu.ldf -s myDC -d "dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com" -p subtre

e -r  "(&(objectCategory=group)(name=*))" -l "cn,objectclass,ou"

Mark Creamer

Systems Engineer

Cintas Corporation | 6800 Cintas Boulevard | Mason, OH  45040

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cintas.com

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.