FYI there is a new shortcut option for this kind of thing...

adfind -sc adguid:guid

Ex:

C:\WINDOWS\ADAM>adfind -sc adguid:1AA066B7-2D28-41F1-BA42-80BE5E112441 -dn

AdFind V01.31.00cpp Joe Richards ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) March 2006

Transformed Filter:
|(objectguid=\B7f\A0\1A\28\2D\F1A\BAB\80\BE\5E\11\24A)(msExchMailboxGuid=\B7
f\A0\1A\28\2D\F1A\BAB\80\BE\5E\11\24A)
Using server: 2k3dc01.joe.com:3268
Directory: Windows Server 2003

dn:CN=someuser1,CN=Users,DC=joe,DC=com

1 Objects returned

You will note the query from that shortcut is checking against both
objectGUID and the Exchange Mailbox GUID as I have found that many people
seem to be wanting to do when looking up GUIDs.

See adfind /???? for even more good info. :o)

Also, if you like the shortcut options and you think, wow there is one that
I use a lot that would be cool too... Email me directly and let me know what
it is, if I concur I will add it on in for the next version. The idea behind
the shortcuts is that you can type something short that can be expanded into
a larger set of query switches. If you ever want to find out what switches
adfind enables for you, use the -po switch and it will display all switches
it is currently operating under.

O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm