-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Figueroa,
Johnny
Sent: 07 April 2006 16:38
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] GPO question

We have a GPO in place for all users to do Folder Redirection of My
Documents. We are experiencing problems with long delays during this
process when users connect to a Citrix Server. This started with 2003
SP1 (there is a "potential" hot fix from MS, but we are not crazy about
it)

The real question is that I am not finding a way to not apply that GPO
when our users connect to the Citrix servers. Here is what I mean:

A) Typically you can counteract a GPO applied above with a GPO that
disables that same function, like we did recently with Screen Saver
settings. But, Folder redirection of My Documents can not be "disabled",
it is just "not configured" or Configured and pointing to the
redirection location.

B) There are no GPOs applied to the Terminal Server or Citrix Servers
OUs, but do not want to Block inheritance of GPOs (not best practices
because it is hard to troubleshoot and I am not even sure it is an
option in this case). The Folder Redirection GPO is applied to the USERS
OU and sub OUs based on AD Group membership.

C) Loopback processing seems to be the reverse of what I am trying to
do. Unless I am just not getting it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Johnny Figueroa
Enterprise Network Consultant/Integrator Network Services Banner Health
Voice (602)
495-4195 Fax (602) 495-4406

WARNING: This message, and any attachments, are intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or employee/agent responsible for delivering the message to
distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately