Dear all, needing to seek further assistance on OU delegations.

We have applied a delegation using the custom delegation wizard;

Create / Delete computer object

this works fine and dandy in the context of creating and deleting computer
objects
in the container and its sub-containers.

however we are unable to move COMPUTER objects between OU's within the
delegation OU.

i would have thought that a MOVE is a combination of CREATE / DELETE which it
would
seem have been applied as above, but perhaps not.

it seems an additional permission is required to be applied to the delegated ou

any help on this will be gladly received

Thanks

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx