From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan DeStefano
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:05 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Exchange 5.5 Upgrade Problems

Yes, I can connect to the dc/ex5.5 box from the new ex2k3 member server using ldp on both ports 389 and 38900. I can also bind using the enterprise/domain admin account and the ex service account.

I am not trying to do a direct upgrade from 5.5 to 2k3, rather I am trying to do an interim upgrade to ex2k, then upgrade from ex2k to ex2k3. I am receiving the database inconsistent errors when trying to do the ex2k upgrade.

Note: I am not sure if it matters, but in ex5.5 administrator, the ldap protocol for the site is set to 38900, but for the server it is set to 389. I tried changing it in the server to 38900, but that stopped mail from flowing.

Dan