One more Question i have is related to Thinclient deployment.

We are using Wyse. and have windows xp embedded. now the problem is
when user logs on to the thin client and tries to open Microsoft
Document Imaging it starts configuring which is unsuccessfull as users
dont have priviledges.

and then the error is ignored. User can now use Document Imaging to
view Tiff files.

but the thing is that whenever he logs off and logs back in this
happens again. i know its just because its not getting configured as
users profile gets flushed back at the time of logoff. so nothing is
saved for him or anybody accept administrator as he have a local
profile on machine saved.

I think there is some problem with the Image we have. XP Embedded.

Kindly Update.

--
Ravi Dogra