From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 10:37 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Lsasrv error

Time is correct on both DC's.

I don't think I should reset the password on a DC?

That seems a little drastic...

Thanks

On 4/24/06, Active Directory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try resetting the machine account password using NETDOM it must be run from the local machine can't be done remotely.

Make sure your date / time are correct on both servers. Looks like PDCFSMO is not set to the correct date. This causes issues with Kerb authentication.

HTH,

Rick T. Dale
Network Administrator
Phone 417.831.4398
Toll Free 866.508.AGCU
Fax 417.831.5454

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this message, and in any attached files, may constitute confidential information which belongs only to the person to whom it is addressed. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity in which it was sent. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us at the number listed above and permanently delete this message.