-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Turner
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 9:43 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] ADM files / sysvol management

Darren, thanks as always for helpful reply

presumably the 'source' for the download will be that which GP editor uses
(ie primarily the pdce) i think ??

surely the implication of the download from the DC sysvol is that from a
'version control' view is that it is 'best / better' working practice to
DELETE (scary ??) a locally stored ADM files once the policy settings have
been imported in to the GPO ??

GT